When you have been hurt on the job, it’s important to learn about your rights and the benefits you may be entitled to receive according to Connecticut’s workers’ compensation laws.
At Sousa & Minogue, LLC, we strive to educate and empower our clients regarding their rights. We urge you to consult with our Shelton law firm to learn more about how we can help you obtain compensation, including disability payments, permanency awards and settlements.
SETTLED! Injured worker at Allegheny Ludlum Corporation settled case for $235,000.
Obtaining Millions Of Dollars In Recoveries For Injured Connecticut Workers
While most employees are familiar with the concept of workers’ compensation benefits, many workers hesitate to claim their rightful benefits after they have been hurt on the job. They may not realize the long-term impact the injury can have on their lifestyles and careers.
SETTLED! Injured worker at Sikorsky Aircraft settled case for $110,000.
When you consult Sousa & Minogue, LLC, our Connecticut workers’ compensation attorneys will be able to help you with the following:
- Why hire a workers’ compensation attorney? We can help you understand the benefits of hiring a workers’ compensation attorney when you have been injured on the job. When you consult with Sousa & Minogue, LLC, we will explain to you the process and requirements to obtain workers’ compensation payments, including benefits for medical treatment.
- Accidents. Whether your injuries were directly related to the behavior of your employer or co-workers or resulted from subcontractors or another third party, our lawyers will vigorously represent your rights in your workers’ compensation case. We help Connecticut workers who have been hurt in UPS workplace accidents, trucking company workplace accidents, Sikorsky workplace accidents, municipal workplace accidents, etc.
- Injuries. We recognize how serious our clients’ injuries can be when they have been hurt on the job. Our attorneys aggressively pursue compensation for our clients suffering from repetitive work injuries, traumatic work injuries, heart and hypertension issues, back and neck injuries, construction injuries and other debilitating medical conditions.
- Fatal workplace accidents. If your loved one has been fatally injured at work, we can help you understand your rights to obtain workers’ compensation benefits and compensation through a wrongful death claim for lost wages, funeral expenses and other financial damages you have suffered.
- Employee rights. Our attorneys will work closely with you to explain your rights as an employee, as well as address any violations of your rights, including retaliation issues related to workers’ compensation.
Workers’ compensation cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. If we accept your case, there is no fee unless we recover benefits for you.
Contact Our Bridgeport Work-Related Injury Attorneys Today
We invite you to contact Sousa & Minogue, LLC, at 800-807-2893 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your workers’ compensation claim with an experienced lawyer. We represent clients in Shelton and Bridgeport and throughout New Haven and Fairfield counties. Our law office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekend and after-hours appointments are available upon request. For the convenience of our injured clients, we can travel to their homes or hospital to meet. Se habla español.
clients love us
— Alfred S.
— George B.
— Robert and Elizabeth S.
— Max T.
— Ruth W.
— Bruno Z.
— Brian L.
— Ronald C.