Verdicts & Settlements
The best way to know a law firm’s skills is by examining its results. Our firm is very pleased to share these positives from our recent past, both in the area of personal injury recoveries and the area of compensation for injured workers.
Past results are no guarantee of future performance, of course. But they help you make a more informed decision.
- Negotiated settlement of motor vehicle accident in Shelton, Connecticut for $225,000
- Negotiated settlement in pedestrian accident in Southington $250,000
- Negotiated settlement for client who slipped and fell at Shelton Stop & Shop for $110,000
- Negotiated settlement of dog bite case Seymour for in the amount of $130,000
- Judgment in favor of our client in the amount of $180,000
- Judgment in favor of our client in the amount of $160,000
- Injured worker at UPS settled case for $250,000
- Injured worker at Sikorsky Aircraft settled case for $110,000
- Injured worker at Allegheny Ludlum Corporation settled case for $235,000
- Injured nurse at Yale settled case for $115,000
- Injured worker at Precision Resources settled case for $488,000
- Injured fireman for the City of Bridgeport settled case for $350,000