You Deserve
A Lawyer Who’s There For You
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  » Uninsured Motorists

Compensation Even When The Other Driver Is Uninsured

By law, all Connecticut drivers must carry liability insurance. In fact, not everyone does. As a result, every year there are hundreds of cases in which a person is seriously hurt and can’t file a claim with the other party’s insurance company. Uninsured motorists are typically poor or undocumented people, with no assets to go after.

In addition to uninsured motorists, many car accident drivers are underinsured. Their coverage is thin and cannot pay your medical bills if you have anything worse than a scratch.

So what do you do? You file an uninsured motorist claim through your own insurance policy. Most motorists are covered for these kinds of accidents. The problem is your own insurance company then becomes the villain, often denying their own customer coverage, offering to pay only the bare minimum, or paying it, then raising rates through the roof.

Exactly The Kind Of Attorney You Need

This is when you need a personal injury lawyer with the experience of Bob Sousa of Sousa & Minogue, LLC, of Shelton. Bob has helped dozens of clients hurt in uninsured motorist accidents collect the full amount from their insurance carriers.

Bob is a skilled negotiator who knows how insurance companies think. Too often they worry more about their shareholders’ interests — keeping costs down — and not enough about paying clients, to whom they made a solemn promise of coverage.

As a former first selectman of the city of Orange, Bob Sousa has negotiating experience and skills most attorneys can only dream of. Trust him to resolve the impasse with your insurance company in a way that is favorable to you.

You risk nothing by talking to Bob Sousa or Tom Minogue. There is no fee for first-time consultations and no obligation to work with us. Indeed, you never owe us a nickel until we succeed for you.

Call the lawyers of Sousa & Minogue, LLC, serving the Bridgeport area and the Valley at 203-929-8347.

Se habla español.