Experienced Attorneys For Truck Accident Injury Claims
Over-the-road trucks come barreling at high speeds through the Valley on Interstate 84 and I-95, desperate to make good time. Local trucks cram the smaller streets, pulling into traffic, often unable to see you in their mirrors.
In a match between a large semi truck and anything else — car, cycle or pedestrian — the truck will usually win. When you are injured in a truck accident, you have to prove the truck was in the wrong if you are to obtain compensation for medical costs, time lost from work, and the pain and misery of rehabbing.
Putting Compensation Money In Your Pocket
Truck collision attorney Bob Sousa of Shelton, Connecticut, is all about proving your case and getting you the money you need.
Here’s what you are up against:
- Establishing ownership when the cab is owned by company A and the trailer is owned by company B, and both companies are out of state.
- Truck companies play games with black boxes and driver’s logs.
- Drivers may be unlicensed, illegal, untrained or exhausted.
- Cargo may be overloaded or badly loaded, and spills out onto the road.
- Injuries can be shockingly severe and sometimes fatal.
That’s a lot to deal with. At Sousa & Minogue, LLC, Bob Sousa and Tom Minogue know how to push back when insurance companies deny responsibility. We have put millions in clients’ pockets because we don’t give up or give in. We fight till you get the outcome you need and deserve.
It doesn’t matter what the other vehicle was: FedEx truck, Walmart tractor-trailer, a construction vehicle, a bus, a train, a taxi, a pizza delivery car. They make money being on the road. When they hurt people in the Bridgeport area or anywhere in the Valley, we go after that money for you.
We also file survivor claims in wrongful death situations.
clients love us
— Alfred S.
— George B.
— Robert and Elizabeth S.
— Max T.
— Ruth W.
— Bruno Z.
— Brian L.
— Ronald C.