Take The Best Legal Steps For Recovery After An Injury
When you have been seriously hurt, it’s important to contact an attorney who can help you take the best legal steps toward recovery. Since 1993, Sousa & Minogue, LLC, has been aggressively pursuing full and fair compensation for Connecticut residents in Shelton and throughout Fairfield and New Haven counties.
We Pursue Maximum Compensation When You Have Suffered A Personal Injury
Having obtained millions of dollars in recoveries over the years for injured individuals, families and professionals, managing lawyer Robert C. Sousa understands the pain and financial trauma you are experiencing.
Sousa & Minogue, LLC, represents clients who have suffered serious and debilitating head and brain injuries, knee, shoulder and hand injuries, and back and neck injuries suffered in:
- Serious car crashes and truck wrecks, including 18-wheeler (semi truck) accidents
- Other motor vehicle accident claims, including those involving scooters or motorcycles as well as bike riders who are hit and people walking or running
- Train and boat accidents
- Accidents caused by texting and distracted while driving that can cause serious injury
- DUI and impaired driving accidents
- Accidents caused by uninsured and underinsured motorists
- When a person trips and falls or slips and is injured (premises liability)
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Medical malpractice and surgical errors
- School injuries
- Drownings and swimming injuries
- Animal injuries
In addition to handling the above personal injury cases, Sousa & Minogue, LLC, represents surviving family members of fatal injury victims or who lost their life due to an injury or car accident.
When you consult our firm, we will work with you to learn about your case and your injuries caused by the negligent or careless acts of another driver or party. We regularly collaborate with medical specialists, investigators and other experts to create a compelling case on your behalf.
Our Bridgeport personal injury lawyers are committed to help you obtain the compensation you need to make the fullest recovery possible. We explore all recovery options to obtain financial support for medical costs, pain and suffering, lost wages and other damages.
Our personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. If we accept your case, there is no fee unless we recover damages for you.
We have extensive experience in representing individuals injured in motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall, and other types of personal injury matters. We have resolved thousands of cases over the past 28 years resulting in millions of dollars paid out to our clients.
The Personal Injury Answers You Need Now
No one expects to be injured. Many people think that the insurance company is genuinely concerned for their welfare and well-being and that any settlement offer they get is a take it or leave it offer. This is not true. At Sousa & Minogue, LLC, we will review the offer and tell you candidly whether it is a fair offer or whether your case is worth more. Other commonly asked questions are:
- Why work with an attorney? An attorney has the focused knowledge and resources to understand and effectively manage your case. We can help you gather evidence, fully evaluate your injuries and represent your best interests in settlement negotiations or in court.
- What does it cost? Injury cases are taken on a contingency-fee basis. You pay nothing unless we win a settlement or verdict for you. Then you pay a percentage. Studies show that when an attorney is involved in the claims process, the amount recovered is greater than when no attorney is involved.
- How long will it take? Depending on how complicated the accident, your case may take only a few months or up to a year. We can give you a better estimate at your appointment once we know the details of your case.
Work One-On-One With An Attorney Dedicated To Your Case
Taking the next step is as easy as sending as a simple introductory email or giving us a call at 888-973-8204. It costs you nothing to meet with us or have all of your questions answered. We represent clients in Shelton, Bridgeport, and throughout New Haven and Fairfield counties. Our law office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekend and after-hours appointments are available upon request. Understand the benefits of attorney representation. Call today.
If you are injured and cannot travel we will meet you at your home or hospital room. Se habla español.