- Not All Accidents Are Accidental
- Connecticut drivers need to share the road with motorcycle riders
- The kinds of injuries construction workers face
- Unsafe working conditions lead to Connecticut worker hospitalization
- Workplace injuries in Connecticut above national average
- “Fatal four” hazards on construction sites
- Is your job causing heart disease, depression or other illnesses?
- Third-party claims can significantly increase compensation for injured workers
- My workers’ comp claim was denied. Now what?
- Connecticut court allows workers’ comp benefits for PTSD
- 3 things to know about repetitive stress injuries
- The aggravation of preexisting conditions
- Workers’ compensation FAQ
- Employee or contractor? Four ways to tell the difference.
- Connecticut In Top Half Of Workplace Illness Rankings
- 5 important facts about workers’ compensation in Connecticut
- 4 accident types most likely to kill construction workers
- Workplace injuries in Connecticut higher than national average
- What expenses does workers’ compensation cover in Connecticut?
- Beware of the danger of working in trenches
- Injured on the job? Here’s what you should know
- 5 of the deadliest jobs in the country
- Hurt on the job? These 3 workers’ compensation benefits help
- Don’t settle for less with workers’ compensation
- Injured workers are using less opioids, study finds
- Head injuries at work can cause permanent disability
- Connecticut workers’ comp – the basics
- Essential information for Connecticut workers’ comp applicants
- A workers’ compensation denial can lead to an appeal
- Top 10 workplace injuries
- Understanding death benefits from workers’ compensation
- Repetitive stress injuries from work can leave you without income
- Workers’ compensation denial: Think about these details
clients love us
When I injured my back at work my employer denied that my injury occurred at work. Because of this they would not pay me disability benefits and pay for my doctors’ bills. Since my back injury was so serious that it required surgery I could not work. My not having a pay check placed my family in a bad situation.
Although many of the issues in my case were complex, Attorney Sousa constantly met with me to explain what was going on with my case. He answered all my questions. Without the legal assistance I received from Sousa & Minogue, LLC , I do not know where my family would be today.
— Alfred S.
The law firm of Sousa & Minogue, LLC has represented me in my worker’s compensation claim as a result of injuries to my neck, back, shoulders and knees that I sustained while working as a truck driver for United Parcel Service.
— George B.
Around six years ago my wife and I were going through some severe medical conditions which were attributed to work related injuries. We had no money coming in and things were beginning to get pretty hectic. I didn’t know what to do.
When I came to Attorney Sousa I was in financial difficulties and had bill collectors chasing me all over the place. He was able to get me the money I needed and the surgery to fix me. I owe my life to Attorney Sousa.
— Robert and Elizabeth S.
I worked at UPS as a package car driver, while working, my truck was struck by another vehicle. The other driver was at fault. I sustained serious injuries, that with the assistance of great doctors and my family I have recovered from.
— Max T.
I have worked at Sikorsky Aircraft for over 32 years. As everyone knows who works there, our jobs are physically demanding and as a result we are often injured in the course of our employment. This is what happened to me. I injured my back while working.
— Ruth W.
I retained Attorney Sousa to represent me when I was injured at work. Initially I was concerned that if I pursued a claim I might lose my job. Attorney Sousa explained to me the law protected me from my employer discharging me because I filed a workers compensation claim.
— Bruno Z.
I worked for UPS at the Stratford terminal for fifteen (15) years as a package car driver. While working I sustained a number of serious injuries, injuries that required multiple surgeries and caused me to miss a significant time out of work.
— Brian L.
I was employed by the City of Stamford for over 25 years. During the course of my employment I sustained a serious injury to my back. I retained Attorney Sousa to represent me with respect to my workers’ compensation claim.
— Ronald C.