- Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Administrative Hearings & Appeals
- Civil Rights
I reside in Fairfield, Connecticut.
From 1969 through 1978 I served as an Assistant State’s Attorney for Fairfield County. I also served as a member of the Greater Bridgeport Connecticut Regional Planning Agency.
I have for over 20 years been a member of the Hall Neighborhood House Board of Directors and also served as president of that Board. Hall Neighborhood House is a large federal and state funded social service agency in the heat of Bridgeport’s disadvantaged urban community.
I served as President of the Fairfield, Connecticut Golf Commission.
I have served as an Arbitrator and Mediator of civil and commercial cases.
- Fairfield County, Assistant State’s Attorney, 1969 to 1978
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- Georgetown University, DC, District of Columbia
- Major: English
Current Employment Positions:
- Connecticut, 1966
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1969
- Hall Neighborhood House, Board of Directors
- Hall Neighborhood, President
- Fairfield, Connecticut Golf Commission, President